A Spiral Journey Welcome to Spiral Inquiry, a blog and website dedicated to the journey humanity is embarked upon in the search for...
Popular This Week
- INTRINSIC VALUE VS. INSTRUMENTAL VALUE – WHAT DO WE CHOOSE? September 7, 2017
- The Nautilus: Science and Symbol October 3, 2021
- WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT SPIRALS? May 29, 2017
- THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF COGNITIVE BIAS – AND HOW TO… September 11, 2017
- INTERNET EVILS: TWO THINGS TO MAKE IT BETTER April 23, 2019
- BEGINNING THE JOURNEY May 1, 2017
- DNA PRIVACY AND CONSENT – THE TECH ETHICS CHALLENGE… March 12, 2019
- A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON THE BLUE PLANET | THE BIOMASS… June 15, 2018
- INTEGRATING KNOWLEDGE AND FAITH – MY PERSONAL… December 8, 2017
- THE ANSWER TO “THE HOW AND THE WHY” June 1, 2017
We often say that we go backward one step for every two steps forward. It is more accurate to describe the process as a spiral. We revisit each question, each challenge, and each unresolved struggle time and time again. As they come back around, we have, hopefully, learned and deepened our understanding. That trajectory is one of an outward, and infinite, spiral.