A Spiral Journey Welcome to Spiral Inquiry, a blog and website dedicated to the journey humanity is embarked upon in the search for...
Popular This Week
- INTRINSIC VALUE VS. INSTRUMENTAL VALUE – WHAT DO WE CHOOSE? September 7, 2017
- WHAT DO WE REALLY KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD? May 10, 2020
- WHAT’S THE BIG DEAL ABOUT SPIRALS? May 29, 2017
- Lucid Dreaming March 15, 2021
- A Culture of Fantasy Leading to Cultural Breakdown July 10, 2021
- THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL OF COGNITIVE BIAS – AND HOW TO… September 11, 2017
- SPIRALS IN NATURE AND IN SPIRIT October 3, 2017
- TRANSFORMING THE MASCULINE CULTURE January 19, 2019
- THE FUTURE: GOOD NEWS / BAD NEWS June 10, 2020
- THE ANSWER TO “THE HOW AND THE WHY” June 1, 2017
We often say that we go backward one step for every two steps forward. It is more accurate to describe the process as a spiral. We revisit each question, each challenge, and each unresolved struggle time and time again. As they come back around, we have, hopefully, learned and deepened our understanding. That trajectory is one of an outward, and infinite, spiral.