A Spiral Journey Welcome to Spiral Inquiry, a blog and website dedicated to the journey humanity is embarked upon in the search for...
Popular This Week
- SPIRALS IN NATURE AND IN SPIRIT October 3, 2017
- INTRINSIC VALUE VS. INSTRUMENTAL VALUE – WHAT DO WE CHOOSE? September 7, 2017
- The Nautilus: Science and Symbol October 3, 2021
- The Golden Ratio and the Human Form August 11, 2021
- PEELING BACK THE LAYERS – MY PERSONAL JOURNEY (EPISODE 4) July 19, 2017
- WHY EXPONENTIAL PREDICTIONS ARE ALWAYS WRONG –… October 18, 2017
- HOUSING PEOPLE IN PLACE AND TIME | LONG NOW BOSTON September 13, 2018
- THE RE-EMERGENCE OF AN OLD CONCEPT: ÉLAN VITAL March 29, 2019
- Marked by Myeloma July 27, 2023
- Sensing Our Intrinsic Value: An Interview with… March 15, 2022
We often say that we go backward one step for every two steps forward. It is more accurate to describe the process as a spiral. We revisit each question, each challenge, and each unresolved struggle time and time again. As they come back around, we have, hopefully, learned and deepened our understanding. That trajectory is one of an outward, and infinite, spiral.