Yes, it was a banner year for Spiral Inquiry in 2017. Of course, it’s been the only year so far (we launched in May). I’ve really enjoyed working on so many different ideas and engaging with such a wide variety of interesting people this year. I expect 2018 to be even more challenging and rewarding!
Here are some highlights for 2017:
Most Popular Blog Post: The Answer to the How and the Why (544)
Best Picture (nat and cody creative, San Fransisco):
- Six essays were uploaded to the Publications Page.
- Three conference appearances: SSE, IRAS and SAND.
- Six video appearances including four PEP Talks, What is God?, and OTLE Spirals of the Spirit.
- Interviews and articles for at least nine organizations including: Three bridges West; Swedenborg Foundation; Off-the-Left-Eye; Swedenborg Center Concord; Promoting Enduring Peace / Peace News; Long Now Boston; Foundational Questions Institute; Health Ambition Newsletter.
- A total of 36 blog posts, 131 new subscribers, hundreds of essay downloads, plus a variety of followers on FaceBook, Disqus, Medium and other platforms. Wow!
Thank you, my readers, for making this year so rewarding and successful!